Monday, 25 July 2011

What are you doing when you like as much pockets and applique?...(sort of tutorial) ;)

My preferred bag (a bought one) decided to leave me.
But I'm in love with its functionality.
So, I made one thinking of it but adding a little bit of me.
While I was working on it I have took some photos in order to explain the main steps.
I confess that I took into account my readers familiar already with how to make a bag.
That's why I do not give sizes and I passed quickly over certain steps.
I thought it is more useful to show more details about the steps I have considered essentials for the bag's design.
Here it is:
In order to reach this zippered appliqued bag front: 

You could do so:



I could not let my phone in its old coat, so, I made for it a new matching-with-my-new-bag one:







Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

...tiktakro... said...

Wow ! great tutorial, thanks.
By the way : I love to WEAR pockets but I hate to SEW them :D
Lovely bag...

Geta Grama said...

Wonderful bag, thanks for sharing the tutorial! I love pockets too!

Alexandra said...

Geanta asta este minunata! Iar aplicatiile sunt foarte dragute! Felicitari.

mANdarien said...

Thanks for the explanation ! It's a wonderful bag ! I like the zippered pockets !

Alla Larkin said...

Thank you for tutorial! Very cool idea !!!

Post a Comment