Thursday, 4 September 2014

Colibri - another little bag

The second cross-body little bag is ready.
Colibri is a Hummingbird group. When I was thinking how I will name the new bag, the first thing that came into my head looking at it, was this tiny bird. 


In the previous post I showed you the first little bag.
I changed its shape and I quilted it following the fabric print, doodling on the go.


How fun it is to make a bag having only 7" x 8"! It can be done in a few hours.
I simple love this crazy printed fabric! I made out this little bags more for the sake of it.

The same bag, the other side.


I made it two compartments, one of them being closed with Velcro.

Let's see what will come up!


Have a beautiful day, my dears!

I am linking to Finish it up Friday!
                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

3 comments:

Geta Grama said...

One more beautiful than the other. Small but spacious!! Love it!

Schulz Family said...

visiting from crazy mum quilts. This is amazing

a maidenhair fern said...

very nice detailed work, looks professional. And I love the colors!

Post a Comment