Saturday 2 January 2016

Hello 2016!


Happy New Year!
May you and yours have a happy healthy and prosperous 2016!

I decided to prolong the gifts season, offering you, my blog readers, a 2016 calendar embellished with one of my designs I've turned into my quilt Time is Running.

Right - click on the photo bellow, choose Save Image As and save it in your computer.
It will work both as printable and desktop wallpaper versions. If printing (on cardboard or plain paper) I suggest to use the " Scale to paper size" feature.



Enjoy!

Have a beautiful 2016, my dears!
   

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful 2016 calendar.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    PS - I'm finding it really easy to follow you via http://mycreativebloglist.blogspot.com/, although I still follow you via a variety of tools

    ReplyDelete