Friday 11 March 2016

Urban Folk quilt - gift idea for a man

 A few things to polish and verify for the Urban Folk quilt:


Here is another test. A pillow cover. I showed you just a little of it some time ago.


I gave it already as gift to a very special man. Actually I selected the fabrics having him in my mind.
In a nut shell: upcycled denim, scraps, strings, hand dyed fabric, quilting fabrics.


About the quilting style: I like these waving and straight lines flowing over the simple patchwork. For the time being I don't see an elaborate quilting design for it. Who knows what I will think about this in the future? We will see.
Creating is a never ending story, isn't it?


Have a beautiful day!

I'm linking to Finish it up Friday!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely, Mihaela! The way you used the seams of he jeans is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🎈🎈🎈
    Like si baloane rosii!
    😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! Just found your blog via crazymomquilts. Thanks very much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!! The colors and the quilting - just so perfect!
    I am enjoying looking through your site - your quilting is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cred ca m.am ramolit... Nu am mai comentat la minunatia asta? ;))) keep working

    ReplyDelete