Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentines day!

Hello, my friends!
I hope you have a day full of love!

In this special day, I want to share with you one little project for which I used my Urban Folk block, a few little pieces from my hand painted fabrics and a few pieces of denim.
I chose this pattern because it has let me to suggests the close bound between two people loving each other only by the way of combining the fabrics.


I kept the idea also when I quilted it.


 And finally, look what it came out:



The pouch back:


It was a quick and cute project.
Urban Folk block pattern is so versatile and easy to do, that only by scale it and place it between a few strips of fabrics you might use it not only for making lovely pillows
but for modern quilts


 place mats


 and as you might see in this post, for special pouches or bags.

If you like it and want to use it in your future projects, it waits for you here.

For now, I have a gift for you:
one free quilting design for all of you, my dear quilting enthusiasts.


Right-click on the image and chose "Save image as...". Print it at the needed size and transfer the design on the quilt top.You might use one color thread or several colors of thread.

Look how it might look the quilting by repeating and shifting the  Joined Petals design.


Please respect my work and note that the design is for your personal use only - not for resale or redistribution.

Thank you!


Have a beautiful Valentines Day!

I'm linking to Finish it up Friday.




2 comments:

  1. Inspiration and talent, hard work and dedication, that's what I see! Thank you for the free design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is beautiful. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete