Monday 22 June 2015

Out and About

I try to find inspiration everywhere I go.
An unexpected invitation and a mini-holiday nourished my soul and imagination with a lot of beauties.
A 400 years old village, Valea Zalanului, secluded in the heart of a forest, on a mountain with mild slopes in the Romanian Carpathians was chosen by Prince Charles for buying an old property. He transformed it in Guesthouse opened to the public, helping the financing the Prince of Wales Foundation which activities are aiming the preservation of the local rich biodiversity of plants, mushrooms, insects, birds and large mammals. 
It was difficult what photos to chose for sharing in this post, because it is so much to show!
Eventually, I decided.
Here they are!
Enjoy! 




















Have a beautiful day, my dears!


No comments:

Post a Comment