Saturday 26 October 2019

Fabrics with my own printed designs


If you really want to do something, you will find a way!
I keep telling this to myself, whenever it seems to me that I want something unrealistic or when I am about to give up something difficult to complete.

Having fabrics with my own printed designs is an old dream.This dream began to come true, slowly, very slowly, gathering small bits of active breaks taken to reorder my thoughts by drawing. Between job and other activities, between something and something else, or while I drink a coffee, or before bedtime...
One day, when the good planets were probably lined up, I decided to choose a few drawings and send them to a  fabric printing company.
Because both the domain and the printing company were new for me, I was cautious. Instead of printing yards of fabrics with flowing design I chose to design panels as they might have at least two uses: as bandanas, neckerchiefs, handkerchiefs or whatever you want to call them, and as pieces of fabric for sewing home accessories (pillow covers, for example).

Long story short, I introduce to you My First Collection of Bandanas!

abeeautifulday.blogspot.com-fabrics with my own printed designs

Each of them measures 48.5 cm x 48, 5 cm (19" x 19").

More about them I will tell you soon.

Have a beautiful day, my dears!

1 comment:

  1. I love your prints! Bandanas or pillow covers, You'll make beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete