Theoretically. Practically, from different reasons, I had to interrupt my work so many times that instead one day it took me three days to finish it. And on top of all: after finishing sewing the binding I realized it uglified the quilt. I tried to convince myself that is only a fleeting feeling because I hate to reap out the stitches. In vain. Finally, I did it.
I chose another fabric, made another binding and stitch it onto the quilt.
I like how this second binding is lying like a narrow quilt frame.
Now let's wait for the bees!
After removing my dried winter flowers, I'm sure they will come!
Have a beautiful day, my dears!
Linked to Finish it up Friday!