Thursday 28 April 2016

Happy Scrappy Coasters

Yesterday.
I was too tired and bored. And I had a lot to do. I didn't know what to do first. And when I was just about to fall into the low spirit, a strong curiosity pushed me to the scraps box.
I forgot everything else and I started to piece a few of them and after a couple of hours, these four little coasters were done.


No stress, no thinking, no worries, nothing. Only playing. Pure playing.


I think, instinctively, my  brain chose the best therapy.


When I finished them I was so happy and fresh!


Maybe the saying "One nail drives out another" is true, after all.




Have a beautiful day, you too!

Linking to Finish it up Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes sitting at the sewing machine without a plan or a goal is the best therapy of all. These are so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa te tot joci asa ca uite ce veselie iese :)

    ReplyDelete